ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS: .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .JPG
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- We accept PC format artwork only.
TIPS TO HELP YOU PREPARE YOUR ARTWORK
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: digital printing).
- Formats we do not accept: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point.
- Please forward the electronic artwork directly to your Account Manager at Bizz Branding.
- Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with your Account Manager that they have received your signoff. Alternatively you can do this online.
- Bizz Branding cannot take responsibility for non-delivery of orders if layout approval is not received.
- Branding will only commence once full payment for stock and branding has been received and artwork has been approved.
- If cheques are deposited into one of our four bank accounts, branding will only commence once payment has cleared (for clients not on payment terms).
- Unfortunately faxes can and do sometimes go missing. Please confirm that proof of payment has been received by your Account Manager. Bizz Branding cannot take responsibility for missed deadlines if payment has not been confirmed with your Account Manager.
- For fast clearing of orders please e-mail email@example.com
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.
- Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
- Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee of R250 excluding VAT. This fee will accommodate 2 further changes to the layouts, where after any additional changes will be charged for at R200 excluding VAT per change.
- Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged for at R200 excluding VAT per layout completed.
General Terms and Conditions
- Once stock has been collected/delivered from/by Bizz Branding, Bizz Branding has no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
- Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded.
Bizz Branding cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s Bizz Branding fault or not.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of Durban (i.e. Johannesburg , Cape Town etc), clients have 72 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- Once an order for memory sticks has been collected from us, we unfortunately cannot accept a return on it.
- We do not accept returns on discontinued and clearance items.
- We do not accept returns or changes to orders for items that need to be assembled – eg. PEN-730
- The ETA (estimated time of arrival) dates indicated for stock are updated regularly but due to unforeseen supplier, shipping or customs delays, these dates cannot be guaranteed.
- In the case of cheques deposited into one of our bank accounts, stock will not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- We do not accept cash for any orders since having cash on the premises is a security risk.
- We encourage EFT’s and have facilities at our offices to make Internet payments.
- Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received.
- Payments from outside South Africa take between 4 and 7 working days to clear. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected.
- For orders that require branding, branding will only commence once stock and branding has been paid for in full.
- Please contact your Account Manager to confirm that we have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made.
- Bizz Branding cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
Bizz Branding CANCELLATION POLICY
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order to the value of R5000 or more has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 25% handling and admin fee.
- All orders need to be paid for within 10 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, will be cancelled with the relevant cancellation fees.
- Branding will not commence until full payment has been received for clients. Any orders not paid for within 10 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 15% handling charge will be levied where the invoice value is R5000 or more.
- In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R200 excluding VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not, unless the branding deadline has been indicated to your Account Manager upon placement of order.
- Collected stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by Management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Bizz Branding Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our returns department.
- Once stock of an item that is on special or discontinued has been collected no returns will be accepted, unless said stock is faulty.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
- Please send your proof of payment for all orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Account Manager will contact you if any unforeseen issues arise.
We thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact your Account Manager in this regard.