A logo is burned into a product with a CO2 laser by removing the top layer of the item to expose the second layer.
- Replicate original logos with great accuracy and in minute detail.
- Permanent and classy way to brand certain organic materials like glass, leather and wood
A die in the shape of a logo is pressed into the surface of a product using both heat and pressure, creating a permanent stamped impression in the product.
- Creates a unique 3D look
- Subtle and classy branding method
- Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products, as well as PU
A full-colour digital image is printed onto a special transfer paper. This paper is then coated with a unique powdered glue which is cured onto the ink with UV rays. Thereafter it is placed onto the product which is inserted into a heat press and the heat from the press allows the print to be transferred directly onto the fabric.
- Perfect for complex logos with multiple colours, shading and gradients, small text and intricate detail as ink is not absorbed by the material, resulting in sharper artwork with excellent clarity
- A high-impact branding method with a bold and vibrant
photo-realistic result that brings your brand to life
Employing the latest customised UV technology we are able to digitally print full-colour, high-definition digital images directly onto notebooks.
- Ideal for intricate logos with multiple colours, shading, gradients and small text
- A high-impact branding method producing excellent clarity and photo-realistic result